SAP Business One Innovation Summit APJ 2015, 2 – 4 March 2015, Bangkok, Thailand
3 March 2015:
A Gold Partner of SAP, MTC offers industry-specific application on SAP Business One for the agriculture and food industry. From Farm to Table, Michael shared a successful experience with a large pig farm. To the laughter from the audience, he said about 700 millions pigs were consumed in China every year. This farm uses SAP Business One HANA to track pigs. He said his company sent a team of staff to live and work in the pig farm for about 3 months in order for the team to design and develop the application on SAP Business One.
Ye Zhang energised the audience on SAP Business One Strategy and Roadmap 2015.
Ye Zhang demonstrated lots of cool Pervasive Analytics and pre-announced Browser Access for SAP Business One.
Key messages from Rob Chu’s opening address on Day 2 of the SAP Business One Innovation Summit:
- SAP will The Cloud Company powered by SAP HANA.
- SME is a Strategic Growth Area for SAP and Ecosystem.
- SAP is committed to do business in APJ – projected to be fastest growing region globally over next few years.
- SAP Business One is SAP’s flagship product for the SME segment, powered by SAP HANA.
2 March 2015:
Sharing some photos snapped today.
Key messages from Mr Erwan Philippe’s presentation on Strategies to Accelerate the B1 Business on APJ in 2015:
- There hasn’t been a better time to be an SAP Business One partner. And it only gets started!
- The factors driving today’s Infection Point are: (a) Big Data, (b) Mobile, (c) Cloud, and (d) Social.
- SAP delivers Simply – Right-Sized Solutions for Next-Generation SMEs.
Key messages from Mr Finn Backer’s presentation on The Importance of HANA for Partner Success:
- SAP is HANA.
- In memory technology is here to stay!
- SAP Analytics is all about speed, and speed is good. Speed makes you smile.
- The 3 pillars supporting HANA: i.e. removing current database design bottlenecks, addressing business needs and leveraging hardware technology.
- The importance of HANA for partners’ success. SAP uses the analogy to remind partners that if they are on the train track and see the train coming, they better move otherwise they get run over by the train.
9:15 am: SAP Business One Innovation Summit 2015 kicked off.
Key points from Mr Luis Murguia’s keynote address on SAP Business One Acceleration Beyond the Clouds to 300 SAP partners:
- SAP Business One HANA adoption exceeded 1,075 customers in 2014.
- SAP Business One is like a multi stage rocket.
- The next stage of SAP Business One includes (a) Transition to Cloud, (b) Mobile First, (c) Business Network Integrated, and (d) Platform Accelerated.
- Encourages everyone to (a) embrace innovation, i.e. HANA, (b) be active in social media, (c) be more industry focus than ever – be the best, (d) get in shape for cloud economies, and (e) listen every day – in tune with customer evolution.
1 March 2015:
6:30 pm: At Siam Paragon Shopping Center
At this After You Dessert Café… see what we wanted and ate for dinner.
On the way out of the café we saw this art piece on a wall in the mall.
3.30 pm: Having fun first… at Chatuchak Market.
2:30 pm: Arrived at the hotel.
12:30 pm: Arrived at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, going to Royal Orchid Sheration Hotel & Tower.
11:20 am: On my way there from Singapore.
It's my wish to bring Peace and Smile to everyone who reads my blogs. I love all of you. In every thing, give thanks!